1. Seeler – HOLDBOX gives to Buyer a 24 month warranty for the sold products, counted from the date of issue of Invoice or other document proving the purchase.
2. Warranty covers only the defects of the product or its part that show up as a result of hidden production or material defects.
3. Warranty does not cover the defects shown up as a result of operation, faulty mounting, faulty transportation, faulty handling, unpropper power supply and any modification or repair performed by unauthorised person.
4. Warranty does not cover consumable elements such as Light source, starter, batter packs, etc.
5. Products covered by a warranty must be operated in a conditions and in accordance with the purpose.
6. Buyer should follow the Claim Procedures in case of any claim of Holdbox product.
7. Warranty obligation will be performed within 30 days counted from the date of delivery of claimed item to the Seller’s warehouse, the cost of delivery will be covered by Buyer. HOLDBOX reserves a right to prolong the 30 days period of resolving the claim in poarticular, justified cases. HOLDBOX will inform the Buyer in written about such prolongation. During resolving the claim existing standards are taken under consideration.
8. Seller can repair or exchange the claimed item according his own decission. Seller can also give money back to Buyer in case the repair or exchange is impossible or exceed is impossible or exceed the product value.
9. In case of positively considered claim Seller will cover the costs of delivery of the item to Buyer’s warehouse. Seller will not bear any additional costs connected to repair or exchange of the claimed item.
10. In case of rejected claim all costs connected to resolving the claim will be covered by Buyer. In particular, Buyer will cover all costs of transportation, costs of materials and costs of working time of service employees, according to seller’s rate per hour. Buyer will cover these costs according the Invoice issued by Seller.
11. Resolving the claim ends with filling of claim protocol by HOLDBOX, within 30 days counted from the date of delivery of claimed item to the Seller’s warehouse.