This Policy sets out the principles of Cookies store and access information on the devices you using to achieve the electronic services requested by the user , by HOLDBOX SJ.
- Administrator – means the company HOLDBOX Frączkiewicz SJ based in Bieniewiec , ul. Katowicka 11 , 96-321, Żabia Wola, which provides electronic services and stores and accesses information in the devices of user using websites of the Service.
- Cookies – means computer data , in particular small text files stored and maintained on the devices through which the user uses the websites of the Service.
- Administrator Cookies – Cookies published by the Administrator, related to the provision of services electronically by the Administrator through the Service.
- External Cookies – Cookies published by the Administrator partners , through the website of the Service.
- Service – means the website , under which the administrator runs internet services , active in the domain www.holdbox.eu.
- The device – means an electronic device through which the user gets access to the websites of the Service.
- User – means the entity for which according to the Regulations and laws services can be provided electronically or with which contract for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
Types of Cookies used:
1.Cookies used by the Administrator devices are safe for the user. In particular, the User’s Device can’t be penetrated by viruses or other unwanted software or malware this way. These files allow you to identify the software used by the user and customize the service to each individual user . Cookies typically contain the name of the domain from which they are ,the storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
- Administrator uses two types of Cookies:
- a) Session Cookies : are stored on a User Device and remain there until the end of the browser session . The recorded information is then permanently deleted from the memory of the device. The mechanism does not allow session cookies to collect any personal data or any confidential information from user devices.
- b) Permanent cookies : they are stored on a User Device, and remain there until being deleted. End of the browser session or switching off the device does not delete them from the User Device . The mechanism of permanent cookie does not allow you to collect any personal data or any confidential information from user devices.
- The user has the possibility to limit or exclude access of cookies to his devices . In this option, the use of website will be possible, except the functions which require cookies by their nature.
Targets for which Cookies are used:
1.Administrator uses own cookies for correct configuration of the service, and in particular to:
- a) recognize the user device and its location and properly display the website, according to its individual requirements;
- b) storage of the settings settled by the user and personalize the user’s interface , e.g. for the selected language or region of the user;
- Administrator uses own cookies to authenticate the user on the website and to ensure user’s sessions on the website, and in particular to:
- a) maintain the User browser session (after log in ), so the user does not have on log in again on every site within the Website;
- b) the correct configuration of the selected features of the Service, allowing in particular to authenticate the browser session.
- Administrator of the service uses external cookies to present the multimedia content on the Website, which are downloaded from an external website www.youtube.com ( external cookies administrator: Google Inc., based in the USA).
- Administrator of the service uses external cookies to collect general and anonymous statistic data via Google Analytics tools (external cookies external administrator : Google Inc., based in the USA).
Determination of the conditions of Cookies storage and access:
- User can change the settings for cookies himself at any time , specifying the conditions of storage and access by the cookies to the User Device . Change of the settings mentioned in the previous sentence may be done by change of the browser settings or by the service configuration . These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of browser or to inform every time when Cookies placed on the User Device . Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (of the web browser) .
- User may delete cookies by himself at any time using the available browser features.